AP Grama volunteer Notification 2019:
AP (Andhra Pradesh) Government has released the notification for the recruitment of Grama/ Ward Volunteer Post. And This notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department.
Who are Interested for this vacancy they can check the eligibility criteria from this notification and they can apply from Online.
Ap Grama Volunteer official website link has been given below
And officially given the Last date for the AP Grama Volunteer post 5th – July- 2019.
The Applicant who is interested for Grama Volunteer which She/He that candidate should belong to that village / Grama Panchayat.
Who are applying for Grama Volunteer Job they must complete Intermediate (or) 10th Class. its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
Who are applying For Grama Volunteer they must and should be in between 18 to 35 years old as on 30 -June- 2019.
Vacancy Details Grama/ Ward Volunteer:
Post Name Total
East Godavari 21,600
West Godavari 17,881
Process of recruitment of Grama Volunteer Post:
Selection Committee consisting of MPDO/Tahsildar/EO(PR&RD) will invite all eligible Candidates for an interview. The letter of engaging the services of selected Grama Volunteers will be issued by the Chairman of the Selection Committee, i.e. MPDO.
- They should submit the application only through the application mode specified by the conducting authority.
- They must go through the official information brochure and should follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on it.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number and an email ID. This can be used as a communication tool by the conducting authority.
- They must keep all the testimonials and documents ready with them before filling the applications.
- They must upload or attach the scanned copy/ printed copy all the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- All the entries in the application should be filled clearly and with utmost care.
- Incomplete and inaccurate applications shall be rejected.
- They must ensure that they submit the application form before the last date as application received after the due date will not be considered.
- They should keep a copy of the application number and filled in the application form with them for future correspondences.
Step by Step Process of Apply for AP Grama Volunteer online:
1.Visit the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website for Grama Volunteer – http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
2.check and read all the information about Grama Volunteer post and then click on “Apply”.
3. A new window will pop-up which will display Terms and Conditions. Read the declaration and click on ‘I Accept’.
4. Fill in your details, complete the registration and click on ‘Submit’ to apply for AP Grama Volunteer successfully.
Step 2: Check Your Eligibility For Grama/Ward Volunteer
Step 3: Register/Login
Step 4: Fill Personal Details
Step 5: Present Address Details
AP Grama Volunteer Salary:
The selected candidates will be recruited as volunteers for the Andhra Pradesh Gram Panchayat. They will be paid a sum of Rs. 5000/- monthly based on performance.
Important Dates for Applying AP Grama Volunteers Post:
· Starting Date for Apply Online: 24 June 2019 at 00:00 am
· Last Date to Apply Online: 05 July 2019
· Date for Scrutiny of applications: By 10 July 2019
· Dates for Interview: 11 to 25 July 2019
How to check the Grama Volunteer Application Status:
Once the Eligibility Candidate Submits the Application through the online website, he will get the Application Number. It is very Important because by using the Application Number the applied candidate can check the status of application using Application Number.
The candidate must visit the website portal and then with the application number he or her should login and they have to be select the relevant option. Once given the all valid information the candidate can see their application Status.
What are the documents required at the time of application and document verification-
SSC/HSC mark sheets and certificate
Date of birth proof
Community certificate issued by the competent authority
Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
Medical certificate (Physically handicapped candidates)
Another relevant document
Note: Without the required document, no applicants will be able to attend the verification process.
Grama Volunteers Reservation:
The selection process may also follow a particular reservation criterion as per the discretion of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All the information about category-wise reservation applicable to AP Grama Volunteer recruitment will be provided here soon